Top 20 Best Books for All Bank Exams,Best way to Crack Bank Exams,Study Material
Top 5 Best Books for General Awareness,Bank Exams,Best Way to Crack bank Exams
This comprehensive book is specially developed for All Banking Related Recruitment Exams – Bank PO/Management Trainees and Clerical Cadre of all Nationalised/Private/Regional Rural Banks Exams
Table of Content
- Bank Terminology
- Banking: Meaning and Concepts
- Commercial Banks
- Reserve Bank of India
- Financial Market
- Institutional Financing
- Non – Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)
- Mutual Funds
- Stock Exchange
- E – Banking
- International Financial Organizations
- Important Acts and Committies Related to Banks
- Multiple Choice Questions
#2 Objective General Knowledge & Current Affairs Level 1 & 2 with Current Update for UPSC/ IES/ State PCS/Bank Clerk/PO/SSC/Railways/Armed Forces/DSSSB/MBA
The book has a very vast coverage and covers everything and anything related to current affairs general knowledge. General Knowledge 2016 provides:
- A comprehensive study of all the sections covered under the subject of General Knowledge
- Chapters on current affairs, general knowledge, Indian history, geography, Indian polity, Indian economy, science and technology and sports
- Figures, Graphics and Tables are provided along with the theory, wherever required
- The ‘Current Affairs’ section containing the coverage of latest news & events
- History section with Ancient India, Medieval India, Modern India and Art & Culture
- Geography section covering world geography, Indian geography and Environment & Ecology
- The General Science with Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Basics of Computer are also covered
- The book is useful for students aspiring for UPSC, PSCs, SSC, Bank Clerks & PO, RBI, Railways, LIC, GIC, Army, Air Force, Navy and various other competitive and recruitment examinations
#3 General Knowledge for Competitive Exams – UPSC/ State PCS/ SSC/ Banking/ Insurance/ Railways/ BBA/ MBA/ Defence
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE 2016 is a compendium for aspirants of UPSC, SSC, Banking, Insurance, Railways, Engg Services and AFCAT etc. It has been prepared keeping in mind the importance of the questions asked in previous years’ competitive exams papers.
It comprehensively covers Geography, History, Polity, Economy, Business, General Science, Ecology & Environment, Art & Culture, Sports, Healthcare, Communication, News & Media, Education & Career, IT & Computers and Technology.
General Awareness Basic Banking & Financial Issues helps readers master some common banking topics. The book is divided into five major sections. The first section contains a compilation of basic banking and financial issues, and introduces concepts like retail banks, offshore banking, and also explains the different types of banks. Finance terms encountered in the banking sector like repo rate and basal norms are also explained. The entire second section is dedicated to India’s central banking institution, the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
The third section gives an overview of the recent developments in the banking and finance sector. In order to help readers preparing for the competitive bank exam, the fourth section consists of true or false questions. The fifth section consists of multiple choice questions based on topics which include banking products, its services and practices, different financial institutions, and national and international economic affairs. The book also covers insurance and non-banking finance companies, capital markets, and investments. The last section contains all the miscellaneous multiple choice questions.
A comprehensive general knowledge book, it has been complied for academic and personal use. Both. Whether you want to stay abreast of the latest or prepare for competitive examinations like banking exams, UPSC, SSC, Railway Recruitment Board exams or other national level examinations, this book may prove helpful as it supplies a good chunk of essential information, carefully divided into easy-to-follow sections. The book contains detailed information and useful data on current trends.
The well-researched, exam-oriented book, it is divided into four sections namely the world, science, India and current affairs. Therefore, it will keep you up-to-date about all noteworthy national and international events concerning the world of politics, science and technology and other important developments taking place around the world.
Top 5 Best Books for Computer Knowledge,Bank Exams,Best Way to Crack Bank Exams
Top 5 Best Books for English Reasoning Section,Bank Exams,Best Way to Crack bank Exams
Top 5 Best Books for Quantitative Aptitude,Bank Exams,Best Way to Crack Bank Exams