SSC CHSL (10+2) 2016-2017 Exam Books:Top 5 Best Books for SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam Preparation
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published notification to conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (10+2) Examination, 2016 for the recruitment of 5134 Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk & Court Clerk vacancies.
SSC CHSL is one of the important exam of the country.Thousands of Students appear every year in the exam .
The Candidates need to prepare from today to crack SSC CHSL (10+ 2) Exam.For preparation the candidates need proper study material.And here in this article I’ve listed the Top 5 best Books for SSC CHSL Preparation that are strictly according to syllabus pattern and definitely help you in clearing the SSC CHSL exam.
Before going through the books let us see the Exam Pattern of SSC CHSL Exam
Tier-1 Exam Pattern
|1||General Intelligence||25||50||75 Minutes|
|4||General Awareness / General Knowledge||25||50|
- Exam is descriptive type and will be conducted offline (pen & paper mode).
- Candidates need to write essay / précis / letters / application writing etc.
- Exam carries 100 marks and exam duration will be 1 hour.
- Exam will have to be written either in Hindi or in English.
Tier-3 Skill Test / Typing Test:
- Typing Test: Candidates, who are opting English typing, should have typing speed of 35 words per minute and those candidates who are opting Hindi typing should have typing speed of 30 words per minute. Typing test will be applicable for Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, LDC and Court Clerk posts.
- Skill Test: Data Entry Speed of 8,000 key depressions per hour on computer. Skill test will be applicable only for Data Entry Operator post.
Now after knowing the Exam pattern let us start our list of Top 5 Best Books for SSC CHSL Exam that helps you in clearing the exam.
Here we go!
#1 SSC CHSL 10+2 Level Exam Combined Higher Secondary DEO/LDC/PA/SA Exam – Self study Guide+Practice Work Book
Table of Content
- 51 Sets
- 36 Model Practice Sets
- 7 Solved Papers (2012 and 2014)
- 8 Current Affairs Sets
- 13 Sets Objective Current Affairs
- General Awareness
- General Intelligence
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Special Attraction
- Solved Objective Question on Algebra Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Trigonometry Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Geometry Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Solved Objective Question on Different Topics Asked in Various Exams (E.G FCI Assistant SSC CPOs SI and SSC Tier-I Exams)
- Multiple Choice Question Based on Trigonometry
#2 SSC Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) level Data Entry Operator, Lower Division Clerk (LDC) & Postal/Sorting Assistant Examination
Detailed Advice-cum-Preparation Strategy.10 practice sets.03 solved papers.With current affairs.
Table of Content
- Special Attraction Objective Questions on Algedra, Geometry, Trigonometry and Different Topics Asked in Various Exams
- 27 sets on ssc 10+2 data entry operator and LDC exam
- 05 sets on ssc stenographer grade ‘c’ and ‘d’ exam
- 02 sets on ssc data entry operator exam
- 4 sets on current affairs (objective questions)
- Current Affairs
Important Information about the all four subjects
Model Practice Sets,Set 01 to 10
Set- 11 SSC Matric Level (LDC) Main Exam, 12.05.2007
Set- 12 SSC Matric Level Stenographer Grade ‘C’ Main Exam, 08.02.2003
Set- 13 SSC Matric Level Stenographer Grade ‘D’ Main Exam, 08.02.2003
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam, 10.05.2015