ISRO NRSC Jobs 2016,Apply Now for Airworthiness Manager (CAM) on Contract Basis,Details
ISRO National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) invites applications for the Post of Continuous Airworhtinesss Manager (CAM) on Contract basis initially for a period of 3 years.
Eligible candidates may send duly filled application form in the prescribed format on or before 16-08-2016. Application form and other details are given below..
>>>Click Here for Latest ISRO Recruitment & Jobs<<<
Total No. of Posts:1
Name of the Posts:Continuous Airworthiness Manager (CAM)
Eligibility Criteria/Technical Qualification
- Should hold an AME license issued by DGCA.
- Should have 10 years of Aviation experience out of which 5 years experience to cover Aircraft Maintenance and Continuous Airworthiness Management (Engineering) and Surveillance works. (OR) Engineering Degree in Aeronautical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Avionics (with minimum aggregate of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 on a 10 point scale) with 5 years experience in Aircraft Maintenance and Continuing Airworthiness Management activities.
- Should have worked as CAM in any Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance Organizations (CAMO).
- Should have knowledge of Aircraft Maintenance methods and Quality Systems on Aircrafts with All Up Weight (AUW) < 5700 kg.
- Should have experience in preparation of statutory Documents/Manuals required for Aircraft Operations / Maintenance such as Load & Trim sheet, Layout of Passenger Accommodation (LOPA), Weight schedules, Inspection schedules, Procedure sheets, Aircraft Maintenance Program etc.
- Should have knowledge on Aircraft maintenance gained Page 1 of 5 through a formalized training course at the level of CAR – 66 or higher imparted by a CAR‐147 organization or equivalent duly recognised by DGCA.
- Should have experience in compliance of Airworthiness Directives (ADs), Service Bulletins (SBs) issued by Aircraft Manufacturer and DGCA.
A consolidated amount in the range of ` 55,000 – 75,000 per month shall be paid based on the recommendations of the Selection Committee keeping in view the qualification, experience etc of the candidate.
Candidates are selection on the basis of Interview.
How to APPLY
Applications in the prescribed format should be sent by Speed Post so as to reach Administrative Officer(Recruitment), National Remote Sensing Centre, Department of Space, ISRO, Balanagar, Hyderabad – 500037
- Lat date of receipt of application:16-08-2016.
For more details and for Application form click on the link given below …or You can Comment below for more details