Indian Navy Recruitment 2016,Join Indian Navy as SSC Officer in Pilot/NAI Entry,Apply Now
Indian Navy invited applications from unmarried male/female candidates for Short Service Commission (SSC) in Pilot/ /NAI entry for course commencing Jun 2017 at the Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligible candidates can fill the application form online from the link given below.Other details are given as follows..
The age limit for Pilot General Candidates is 19 to 24 years i.e. born between 02 Jul 1993 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
Age limit for CPL Holders is 19 to 25 years i.e. born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jul 1998; both dates inclusive.
Age Limit for NAIC is 19 ½ – 25 years i.e born between 02 Jul 1992 and 01 Jan 1998; both dates inclusive.
NOTE: Applicants who have FAILED in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry.
(i) For Pilot. Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any discipline with physics & maths at 12th standard.
(ii) For NAIC. Candidates should have passed BE/ B.Tech degree or in the final year of Engineering Course in any one stream i.e. Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Production, Instrumentation, IT, Chemical Metallurgy and Aerospace Engineering.
The candidates can be selected based on their performance in educational qualification followed by SSB Interview.
Don’t Miss:Top 7 Best Books to Crack SSB Interview
SSB interviews for short-listed candidates will be scheduled from Dec 16 to Mar 17 at Bangalore for pilot entry, SSB interviews for NAIC will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/ Visakhapatnam. Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their e-mail or through SMS (provided by candidates in their application form).
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible candidates can apply ONLINE form the link given below.
Intructions To Fill ONLINE Application Form
- keep the relevant documents readily available
- Visit the Offical Website joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Click on Apply Online Officer on the Home Page
- Fill the Online Registrtion and Click on Preview.
- Then After checking Click Submit button
- Print two copies of the online Application Form having the system generated Application Number.
- Paste recent passport size colour photograph at the space provided and self attest the same.
- One copy of this Application Form is to be duly signed and mailed (posted) to Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110 023 along with the following documents:- Self attested photograph, Self attested photo copies of 10th & 12th class certificates along with Mark Sheets, other educational certificates and mark sheets of all semester/years.
- Starting DATe to Apply Online:10 Sep 2016
- Last Date to Apply Online:30 Sep 2016
For more details like pay scale and physical standard check the recruitment Advertisement and to apply online click on the link given below…