How to Join Indian Army After Graduation/B.Tech
Getting into Indian Army is one of the most honourable and respectable achievements for all the Indians.And off course the job in Indian Army is self satisfying and highly paying.
So how to join Indian Army after doing Btech/Graduation?Every person who wants to serve his nation after Btech/graduation by doing job in Indian Army can check here the procedure an eligibility.
There are four Ways of joining Indian Army after doing Graduation/Btech
>>>Click here for Indian Army latest Recruitment & Jobs<<<
1)Combined Defence Service Exam CDS
CDS Exam or Combined Defence Service Examination is an exam conducted twice every year by Union Service Commission(UPSC).It is an exam to induct officers into the Indian Defence Forces:The Army and The Airforce.The exam is conducted by Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) .
- The person should be graduated in any stream from any recognise university/college.
- The Age should be in between 19 to 24 years.
- The Person Should be Unmarried,Male.
- The Person must have an Indian Citizen ship.
2)Technical Graduates Course (TGC)
TGC entry also know as Technical Graduate Course Entry is a type of entry through which an engineering graduate(only male) can join the Indian Army as an officer. TGC entry is specific for engineering students who can apply for it from final year onward.
- The Person should completed Btech from any stream from recognised university/college.
- The age should be in between 20 to 27 years.
- The Person have citizenship of India and gender necessary is Male.
- The person should be physically and mentally fit.
3)Short Service Commission (SSC)
The Indian Army has a wonderful alternative career for all those of you who aspire to serve it for a few years. It is called Short Service Commission.It gives you the option of joining the Indian Army and serving it as a Commissioned Officer for 5 years.Once your tenure is over, you are allowed to opt for a Permanent Commission.
- You should have completed B.E/ B.Tech( Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication) from recognized University.
- The person secure at least 55% of marks. Final year students can also apply.
- Age must be between 20 to 27 years.
- Both Male & Female are eligible to Apply
- The person should be citizen of India
4)University entry Scheme(UES)
University entry Scheme offers you enter in Indian Army as an engineer.This is the entry scheme for all Btech graduates.
- The Candidate should have completed Bachelor degree in engineering from any stream from recognized university.
- Student in Final Year & Pre-Final Year can also apply on Provision basis.
- The Age limit is 20 to 27 years.For final year applicant the age should be 19 to 25 years and for Pre-final year applicant age should be 18 to 24 years.
- Both male and Females candidates can apply.
- The candidates Should be citizen of India.