HAL Apprenticeship Training Program for Trade Apprenticeship (Ex-ITI) 2016,Apply Now,Details
Applications are invited from the eligible ITI passed candidates for Apprenticeship Training at TTI, HAL (BC), Bangalore, under Apprenticeship Act 1961.
Eligible candidates may send duly filled application form in the prescribed format on or before 6-08-2016. Application form and other details are given below..
>>>Click here for Latest HAL Jobs & Recruitment<<<
Sub: Apprenticeship training program for Trade Apprenticeship (Ex-ITI)
Eligibility Criteria/Technical Qualification
- Candidates must be an Indian National.
- Should possess a NCVT certificate under Craftsman Training Scheme in the designated engineering / non-engineering trades. The List of Designated Trades is enclosed.
- Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship Training or undergoing similar Apprenticeship Training or registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible.
- Candidates with work experience of one year or more are noteligibl
Candidates undergo training will be paid stipend around Rs.6000/- p.m.
A common merit list will be prepared for eachtrade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination(70% weightage for SSLC marks and 30% weightage for ITI marks) and candidates will be selected for the Apprentice Training from the merit list.Then Candidates must ckear medical and police verification record.
How to APPLY
Application must be submitted through the District Employment Exchanges where the applicant has registered or directly toTechnical Training Institute, Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Vimanapura P O, Bangalore – 560017
- Lat date of receipt of application:6-08-2016.
For more details and for Application form click on the link given below …or You can Comment below for more details