AFCAT Exams Special:How to Prepare AFCAT Exam in One Month,Last Month Preparation Tips
AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) is the Air Force Common Entrance test, which is conducted by the Indian Air Force twice every year. Through this exam men and women can apply for different branches of the Indian Air Force. These branches include the Flying Branch, Technical Branch and Ground Duty Branch.
From all over the India,Candidates gave the AFCAT Exam to Join Indian Airforce in Various Branches.AFCAT Syllabus is not so hard as compared to other competitive exam with little bit hard work and proper guidance the candidates can easily crack AFCAT Exam.
In the AFCAT Exam There are basic question asked from the syllabus and candidates can be mastered with a little bit of hard work but due to lack of time table and proper guidance candidates don’t able to manage their time schedule for the preparation of the exam.With this even potential candidates are not able to answer the simple questions and crack AFCAT Exam.
Almost every student must face these type of problems so by Keeping in mind these facts we’ve discussed on time schedule and Important Preparation tips that will definitely help candidates to crack AFCAT Exam and these tips proves very useful for Last month preparation.
First off All Simple Introduction About AFCAT Exam.
- Name of the exam: AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test)
- Age limit: 19 to 23 years (as on 1st January)
- Educational qualification: Graduation from a recognised university, with minimum 60% marks
- Numbers of attempts: As many as desired (within the age limit)
- Departments :Ground duty branch, Technical branch, and Flying branch of the Indian Air Force
- Time of examination: Twice a year (February and September)
All the Candidates must Know About the AFCAT Exam clearly.The Syllabus,Exam Pattern ,time etc.
Here is the Pattern of examination: There is a written paper of 300 marks. After clearing it, the candidate advances to the next rounds of personal interview and screening.
There are total 100 questions in the written entrance paper and each question carries three marks. The questions are in multiple-choice format. The subjects covered include General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Verbal Ability in English, and Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test. The time allotted for completion of this paper is 2 hours. There is also negative marking of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
Then Knowing about the AFCAT Exam,the candidates must buy a AFCAT Books for Proper Preparation. Along with the Books the Candidates must prepare the previous years questions papers that you will find in that books.
There are many chances of repeating the previous years questions so this is one of the best way to prepare in Last month.Here I’ve Listed the Top 5 Best AFCAT Books that Surely helps you to crack AFCAT Exam(along with Previous Year Question Papers).
Best Suggestions for the Candidates at the time of Attending Question Paper.(Way to Solve Written Exam)
- Preplanning:The Exam is all about Your mind Setup.You have to make better Decisions at the time of Exam.Try to make pre-plan on how you attempt the Question paper.First of All in the Exam solve only that question that you know you answer them correctly without guessing.Let us suppose if you sure about 45 questions then you easily get 150 marks which is more than the last year cut-off.So If your prepare only for 2 section then you easily crack the AFCAT Exam.
- Time Management:This is the most important Factor at the time of Exam.Students must manage their time at the time of Exam.Mathematics and Military Aptitude wil take more time so you have to solve another two sections in less time as General Aptitude and English question will take less time because you don’t need to do any calculation for that.So try to answer the question in less time so there is enough time left for the another two sections.
- Update about the Facts: The candidate must Update about the Current affairs and must strong their general knowledge.Students have to prepare for any 3 or 4 topics from History, Sports, Geography, Environment, Civics, Defence,Art, Culture, and Politics.They have to gather as much as information from any source.
- Reference from the Books & Question Papers:By referring the Previous Question papers and Different AFCAT Books the candidates must Remember or learn the simple methods to solve the mathematics question.These question are solved by using simple methods only the students need to learn them by referring different books.(Here are the Books & Question paper For Reference)
SO in the End,Students must mange the time,maintain their speed and prepare from the best books and work hard for AFCAT Exam.By these tips you will definitely crack the AFCAT Exams.Good Luck!
For any Query Comment Below.We are happy to assist you.